- Financial Year for Membership is April - March.
- In case the applicant is a Limited or Private Limited Company, please enclose a copy of the board resolution authorising the company to join the association and stating the name of the person who will represent the company in the association.
- In case the applicant is a partnership firm please enclose an extract from Register of firm indicating names of the Partners and also letter signed by partners indicating person nominated by the firm.
- In case of association of persons provisions refer to in pare 2 herein above will apply.
- In the event that the application is not accepted, a sum of Rs. 1,000/- will be deducted from the amount received and the balance will be returned within 30 days from the date of the decision of the committee. Please note, the entrance fees and subscription fees must accompany your application.
- Eligibility criteria for admission to the Association: The following person are eligible to apply for an ordinary membership:
- Ordinary Members:
- Any person, firm or corporate body engaged in the amusement, recreation and entertainment (including water parks, theme parks, family entertainment centers, location based entertainment of the like) activities at a permanent location + holdings of 50% share.
- Any person, firm or corporate-body engaged in the business of manufacturing building supplying by way of sale or otherwise, rides amusement equipment, coin-operated games, water park equipment , water slides services or supplies park related equipment, to the owner and/or promoter of an amusement park.
- Any person having knowledge and expertise in the running of an amusement park and as such acting as a consultant to the promoter/ owner of an amusement park or any individual who has been engaged in operating units in the industry as defined, either as owner, lessee or manager for not less than five years but who is not for the time being employed in a closely allied line of work which does not come under the above eligibility criteria.
- Associate: The following persons are eligible to apply for admission as on associate. Any person, firm or corporation.
- Operating any device service or attraction within any amusement park as defined herein above.
- Desirous of promoting as amusement park.
- Who supplies goods and services incidental to the running of the park or for the benefit of the guests visiting the park
- Undertakes any of the activities described under clauses herein above but whose principal place of business or registered office is outside India or located outside india
- Any organization including trade, association industry who inter alia has objects similar to the objects of the association
- Carrying out such trade, activity which in the opinion of the Board of Directors may be linked to the broader goals of the Association and which is not covered in any of the preceding clauses are all eligible to apply for an admission as an Associate of Association
- Everyone person desirous of joining the Association shall make an application in the form as may be prescribed by the Board of Directors of the Association from time to time and send it to the registered office of the Association together with the entrance fee and subscription fee. The entrance fee and subscription paid shall not be refunded after the Board of Directors accept the applicant as the member.
- All application shall be considered by the Board of Directors in accordance with rules in force from time for admission as a ordinary member / associate.
- The decision of the Board of Directors shall be final. The Board of Directors is not under any obligation to explain or give reasons for rejecting an Application.
- The subscription payable, shall unless otherwise directed by the Board of Directors be payable on the 1st of April of each year. A person who becomes a member/associate at any time of the year would be liable to pay the entire amount of the subscription.
- Privileges of Members:
- Each Ordinary Member shall be entitled to:
- One vote only to be exercised at all general meetings of the Association as also at all the meetings of the committees, Where the member is also a member of the Board of Directors and/or any other committee.
- Attend participate in discussion, act and vote at all the general meetings of the Association.
- To offer himself for election as an office bearer committee member of any sub-committee provided that such member is involved as on owner, manager or employee of the permanent payroll of a permanent amusement park or attraction.
- To offer himself for election and/or nomination to the Board Directors of the Association subject to his having met the prescribed qualification for election/ nomination to the Board of Directors.
- Each Associate shall be entitled to only participate in the activities of the Association but will have no right to vote at meetings of the Association or its committees and to obtain and avail all other services that are provided gratis to Ordinary members.
Build Your Brand. Tell Your Story. Support Your Industry!
Combine the power of your brand with the influence of customized sponsorship opportunities.
Tap into this global attractions market to increase your exposure and attract buyers throughout the world
with investment in IAAPI's official web, print and digital media advertising.